AppMobi's lead game developer and game developer evangelist Tyler Smith gives us a quick overview on creating cross-platform games using one HTML5 codebase, while addressing performance problems with coding methods to avoid them.
Additionally, Tyler covers many tools and methods for creating great user experience, including:
- Choosing the game engine you'll use
- Planning out your game creation process
- Optimization techniques for cross platform usability
- Coding techniques for increasing mobile performance
- What to look for before you decide to develop for a platform
- Information on browsers versus hybrid app deployment
- Accelerating your HTML5 game to look native
- Packaging and deploying your game
Want to Learn More about HTML5 Development?