Back to Blog Home
Would you like to gain a sound understanding of the analysis tab of the most current version of Business Objects? This free webinar will provide you with an in-depth look at the analysis tab and the many great features it has to offer. Audience: Webi users at all levels - Whether you are a new user, a power user, or somewhere in between, you will learn how to take advantage of its many awesome features.
Here is what you can expect to take away from this presentation:
• Learn how to manage your local filters, and the difference between local filters, query filters, and input controls.
• Learn how to apply local filters at the block, or report level.
• Learn how to manage your breaks for effectively, including removing redundant headers, and breaking on values (It will include adding sorts, and managing custom sorts)
• Gain insight into the incredible Group feature and learn what a huge time saver it can be.
• Learn how to rank your report several ways, and an alternative to ranking in a report.
• Learning how to manage calculations in the block will be covered, including the new automatic creation of subtotals when applying breaks (will include sum, count, average, min, max, and pct).
• Tips and tricks in utilizing the Analysis toolbar
• An overview of Input controls and conditional reporting.
Join ProTech Training and our Business Object’s specialist, Michael Ward as he takes us along this journey into the latest version (version 4.2 Service Pack 8) of the BO analysis tab. Michael brings with him 24 years of experience and is extremely well respected in the Business Objects world. Can’t attend the live event? Register anyway and we will send you the deck and webinar recording later.