New technologies are coming down the pipe that change the way game developers view their ecosystem and development methodologies. A lot of it catered by the boom of mobile gaming and the shift to digital distribution platforms.
In this talk Colt McAnlis, a Developer Advocate at Google, will focus on the future of developing web games from the prospective of technology shifts that are occurring and how users expect to access their content. Gaming technologies are always changing, and always looking forward; make sure that you're building your technologies the right way!
Specific points this session will cover:
- Is HTML5 really write-once-run-anywhere?
- HTML5 game development issues
- What do Native Client and Dart bring to the table and why do we need them?
- What are Chrome Apps, and why should I care?
- What's the future of web gaming?
Want to Learn More about HTML5 Development?