This course teaches the student how to create, implement and maintain rules-based applications. The student will also learn how to use AutoOPERATOR (tm) online facilities to monitor and manage resources for one or more MVS systems.
The student must be familiar with the MVS system to the extent of being able to enter MVS commands and use ISPF applications.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for individuals who develop and implement AutoOPERATOR automation.
- MainView(tm) architecture
- AutoOPERATOR and MainView online facilities
- Operator control displays
- Automation rules
- Create and manage operator alerts
- Continuous State Manager (tm)
- CSM control
- Install and implement field-developed solutions
- Update AutoOPERATOR controls
- Security for MainView and AutoOPERATOR
- Customize AutoOPERATOR