At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand knowledge required to design and deploy an SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform.
- Analyze and Identify customer requirements in order to design a solution using the concepts of High ::Availability, Scalability, Sizing, Disaster Recovery, and Lifecycle Management.
- Design, build, and troubleshoot a system.
- Produce a content management plan using advanced security and replication techniques.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform: Administration and Security
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform: Administering Servers
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from this SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform: Designing and Deploying a Solution include:
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Reviewing Architecture, Administration, and Security in SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform
- Identifying Requirements
- Planning a Deployment
- Deployment Design and Sizing
- Deployment and Configuration of an SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 System
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
- Managing Single Pass Report Bursting
- Performing Advanced Troubleshooting of a BI Platform Deployment
- Replicating a BI Platform Deployment