Business Relationship Management (BRM) Fundamentals introduces BRM as a capability, role, and discipline. The class is designed to facilitate an understanding of BRM fundamentals and is open to everyone (at any level and from any role) wanting to learn more about interacting with and/or how to achieve success through the BRM profession.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Defining BRM as a capability, role, and discipline
- Understanding what a BRM does and does not do
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learn how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, ::Business Analysts, Business functions, strategy, etc..) inside an organization
- Basic introduction to the different frameworks, processes and models to bring structure and guidance to BRM