The evolved, enhanced, and enriched material in this BRMP class will show you how to make an impact with BRM! Begin assembling the fundamental concepts necessary for you to prepare for your future as a valued partner within your organization and expand your understanding of the positive effects of creating a relationship-centered organization.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The target audience for this course is:
- Business relationship managers and/or business partners in any industry or function.
- Leaders who need to understand more about how to evolve culture, build partnerships, drive value, and/or satisfy purpose in organizations.
- Leaders who are ready to step into a BRM role or advance their BRM capability.
- What BRM is and the value it provides to an organization.
- Why an organization should move beyond profit and products to encompass people, purpose, and planet.
- Why BRM should be completely integrated into every element of your organization.
- The contribution of the BRM role to your organizations purpose.
- The basic, knowledge, skills, and mindsets of the BRM role.
- The core BRM approaches, tools, and templates used to achieve results.
- How a BRM team can advance the BRM capability to evolve culture, build partnerships, drive value, and satisfy purpose within your organization