This course teaches you how to build an Essbase application, database, database outline, its members, and their properties using the Essbase Administration Services (EAS) Console. This course is very hands-on, with practical examples and exercises that help the student build a database outline.
Students should have basic knowledge of Essbase concepts and basic Essbase reporting skills.
2 1/2 Hours/Lecture
This class is designed for analysts and designers of Essbase applications, database administrators, power users and support personnel.
- Essbase concepts
- Basic Essbase reporting
- Essbase Administration (EAS) Console overview
- Application and database creation
- Essbase database outline creation
- Dimension and member creation
- Dimension and member properties