This course is designed to expose participants to the fundamental principles required to architect hybrid IT solutions. It will focus on HPE networking, server, and storage solutions for SMB customers. Through the use of customer scenarios and extensive hands on labs, participants will learn how to set up and configure a small data center to meet customer requirements.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Typical candidates for this course are IT Professionals and Solution Architects who will design and plan solutions based on PE products and solutions.
- Describe, differentiate, and apply industry standard, foundational SMB architectures and technologies
- Differentiate the functions, features, and capabilities of HPE product and solution specific components and offerings.
- Recommend and position HPE SMB products, solutions, and appropriate services for customer use cases.
- Evaluate customer environment, and plan and design solutions using the HPE SMB portfolio to meet customer business requirements.
- Validate, install, configure, and upgrade HPE SMB solutions and their components
- Troubleshoot and repair HPE SMB solution components
- Manage, monitor, administer, and operate HPE SMB solutions and their components.