Small Server approach to deploying applications. Spring Boot is a tech that builds on the Spring Framework to allow deployment of Spring-based applications as stand-alone jar files that host their own web servers. This class shows you how.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
The targeted audience for this course is Java developers who want to learn about Microservices
- Demystifying Microservices
- Building Microservices with Spring Boot
- Microservices Applied
- Microservices Use Case
- Reviewing a Sample Use Case Implementation
- Autoscaling Microservices
- Logging and Monitoring
- Containerizing your Microservice
- Deploying your Microservice with Kubernetes