Loading Course Schedule...
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, implement, develop, and manage a Microsoft Content Management Server 2002 Web site.
Students should have experience developing Microsoft ASP or ASP.NET Web sites, experience working with enterprise-level Web solutions, experience with programming languages such as Microsoft Visual C# or Microsoft Visual Basic .NET recommended and experience using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET developer environment recommended.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is primarily intended for Web site developers who focus on creating applications and the framework used to manage content-based Web sites.
- Introduction to Content-Driven Web Sites
- Roles and Processes for Content-Driven Sites
- Introduction to Content Management Server 2002
- Introducing the WoodgroveNet Sample Site
- Using Content Management Server 2002 Tools
- Creating a New Content Management server Web Site
- Building Navigation Server Controls
- Modifying the Web Author
- Extending Content Management Server Workflow
- Building Custom Placeholder Controls
- Au7thentication, Authorization and Security
- Working with Authoring Connector
- Introduction to Content Connector
- Content Syndication Using Web Services
- Migration and Coexistence
- Content Management Server Site Deployment
- Monitoring Content Management Server 2002 Performance
- Building Multilingual Web Sites