Loading Course Schedule...
This course will utilize a combination of instructor-led discussions and interactive workshops to illustrate the features and functions of SAP's Web Intelligence v4 reporting tool. This seminar will focus on: SAP BO Webi architecture and concepts, menu and ribbon structure, basic Universe concepts, simple and complex conditionals, adhoc versus scheduled reports, graphs and charts, , sorting, report breaks, combined queries, format controls, alerts, using data sources, rankings, drill operations, creating aggregate values, functions and formulas.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is ideal for all individuals that will be using SAP BusinessObjects Webi Reporting tool for building adhoc and scheduled business intelligence reports.
- Illustrate architecture and components of SAP BO Webi v4
- Depict role of Universes and access to data structures
- Understand role of BO Repository for report designers and clients
- Describe use of Dimension, Measure and Detail Universe objects
- Understand use of simple and complex conditionals
- Demonstrate display of data using charts and graphs
- Depict design of Pivot or cross tab tables
- Illustrate definition of aggregate operations (sum, avg, etc)
- Perform basic report design via sections and report breaks
- Demonstrate accessing data sources via multiple queries
- Understand use of combined queries
- Illustrate data hierarchies and use of report drill operations
- Use of report filters to create multiple reports from single query
- Illustrate reporting view from clients perspective and use of filters, input controls and drill operations
- Depict use of report templates for jump starting report creation
- Understand creation and use of report variables
- Demonstrate creation and use of BO formulas and functions