Loading Course Schedule...
This course is designed to help you configure, implement, and maintain the CA-Automation Point Notification Manager component. This course focuses specifically on Notification Manager, and excludes other CA-Automation Point topics such as RULES, REXX, and Script programming.This enables the attendee to configure Automation Point and develop automation applications on the Windows platform. Quizzes, reviews, and hands-on labs are used to reinforce presented topics.
Students entering this course should have end user knowledge of Windows.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for automation analysts and systems programmers.
- Introduction to CA-Automation Point
- Notification Manager Administration
- Notification Manager troubleshooting
- The Automation Point Voice Interface
- Notifications originating from other platforms
- Notification Manager database maintenance
- Additional CA-Automation Point Notification Services