This course is designed to acclimate users to the IBM mainframe environment using CA-Roscoe. The CA-Roscoe course of training is lecture with instructor guided hands-on exercises in using the command prompt and graphical user interface for CA-Roscoe.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for personnel who are new to the OS/390 operating system or are seeking a refresher course in basic terminology, interfaces and the CA-Roscoe program.
- Screen formats and Session Types
- CA-Roscoe command format, and syntax
- The Active Work Space (AWS)
- The Roscoe Library Facility
- The Roscoe Data Set Facility
- The Roscoe JOB Facility