CA Top Secret provides comprehensive security for the z/OS, z/VM and z/VSE environments—including z/OS UNIX and Linux for zSeries. Built-in, comprehensive administrative and reporting tools, along with detailed event logging capabilities, simplify the management of users and their access rights. This course will show you what types of data losses could happen in your environment and what is required to start CA Top Secret. You will also learn what happens when a user signs on to the system and you will become familiar with the high-level design philosophy of a security database. This course is part of a group of Web-Based Training courses that contains the same information as the Instructor-Led Training (06TSS20071).
- Basic knowledge of mainframes
- Experience with z/OS or VSE (or both)
.5 Day/ Web based
This course is designed for:
- Security Administrators
- Security Managers
- Anyone taking an active part in security implementation or administration
- Describe the basic concepts underlying CA Top Secret.
- Describe how CA Top Secret is started and the process of security validation.
- Describe Accessor ID (ACID) types and characteristics.