CCDA Bootcamp will help the students develop a solid understanding of network designs. There will be a maximum of twelve students per class. Students will have the opportunity to develop a network based on requirements provided by the instructor. We expect that knowledge and skills you acquire during this course will help you attain your CCDA designation.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Acquire skills and knowledge to help you obtain CCDA certification
- Acquire important design notions and concepts
- Learn about network design via prior case studies
- Goals of a Network Design
- Local Area Network Topologies and Considerations
- Wide Area Network Topologies ands Considerations
- Customer Application Requirements
- Routed and Routing Protocols Considerations
- Cisco IOS Features
- Design Document/Network Management
- Using a Prototype or Pilot for Network Design
- Case Studies and Designing a Network