This three-day course provides students with the skills needed to effectively configure and use the Change, Configuration, and Release Management (CCRM) solution, which includes Service Manager v9.30, Release Control v9.13, UCMDB v9.03, Operations Orchestration v9.00 and Project and Portfolio Management 9.12 software. In this course, you perform integration steps to enable the five software products. You will also learn the process for handling changes using Service Manager and Release Control. Lastly, you will understand the role of UCMDB in handling changes to CIs and determining impact. This course is 50% lecture and 50% hands-on lab.
To be successful in this course, you should have taken the SM110 - Service Manager 9.x Foundations course or the SM150 - Service Manager 9.x Technical Configuration course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for customers such as administrators, change manager process owners, and managers of the Service Manager, Release Control, and Operations Orchestration software. This course will also benefit implementers such as consultants, system architects, integrators and planners who help customers implement the Service Manager, UCMDB, Release Control, Operations Orchestration, and Project Portfolio Management software in a customer environment.
- Introducing CCRM
- Integrating Service Manager and UCMDB
- Handling Unplanned Change Requests
- Validating Planned Changes
- Integrating Release Control with UCMDB and Service Manager
- Using Release Control
- Handling Planned Change Requests
- Operations Orchestration and Service Manager
- Integrating UCMDB and Project Portfolio Management
- Integrating Project Portfolio Management and Service Manager
- Best Practices for CCRM Integration Scenarios