CCVP Certification is a new certification focusing on Voice over IP technologies. The CCVP Bootcamp is split into three one week classes designed to provide the student with adequate knowledge needed to pass the five certification tests required for CCVP Certification. Week one focuses on IIUC and CVOICE. Students will be presented with the core competencies associated with Cisco IPT converged networks. Students will be instilled with the necessary skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, implement and operate a Cisco IPT solution.
-ICND1 or equivalent-A working knowledge of LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing -Knowledge of traditional public switched telephone network (PSTN) operations and voice fundamentals
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This is an intermediate / advanced course for network engineers who will be designing IP Telephony solutions that include the deployment of Cisco Call Manager software and associated VoIP equipment.
- Cisco Unified Communications Systems Introduction
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Implementation
- Cisco Unity Express Implementation
- Cisco Smart Business Communications System Implementation
- Introducing Voice over IP
- Configuring Voice Ports
- Implementing VoIP Gateways
- Implementing Dial Plans on Voice Gateways
- Implementing H.323 Gatekeepers
- Connecting to an ITSP