Are you ready to be recognized for your mastery of Salesforce administration by becoming a Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator? By covering the details around the exam objectives, this course will help hone your knowledge of next-level techniques to administer and manage Salesforce’s CRM capabilities through guided scenarios, lecture, and discussion.
The Salesforce Certified Administrator credential is required before sitting for the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator exam and is highly recommended before attending this class. We also recommend the following courses or experiences:
- At least one year of proven experience administering a Salesforce organization.
- Completion of the Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (ADM211) course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is ideal for any administrator with an interest in furthering the development of their Salesforce CRM administration, Sales and Service Cloud management, and process automation skills, and who ultimately wants to succeed at the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator exam.
- Configure data and application security.
- Describe Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Implement business logic and process automation.
- Build advanced reports and dashboards.
- Apply data management best practices.