This CRISC training and certification boot camp provides the necessary skills for IT and business professionals seeking a reinforced management position. This immersion course brings the essential material to these professionals in the 5 job practice domains. These areas and statements were developed by the CRISC Task Force and represent a job practice analysis of the work performed in risk identification, assessment, evaluation, response, and monitoring and in the design, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of information system controls. The domains are as follows:
- Domain 1: Risk Identification, Assessment, and Evaluation
- Domain 2: Risk Response
- Domain 3: Risk Monitoring
- Domain 4: Information Systems Control Design and Implementation
- Domain 5: IS Control Monitoring and Maintenance
- CRISC Review Manual by ISACA
- CRISC Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual by ISACA
- Adhering to the ISACA Code of Professional Ethics
- Agreeing to comply with the CRISC Continuing Education Policy
- Risk management and information systems control experience
To register for the exam, individuals must provide evidence of appropriate work experience in risk management and information system control as defined by the CRISC job practice.
This course is ideal for those looking for:
- A prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise as a risk professional.
- Increased value to your organization as it seeks to manage IT risk.
- A competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth.
- Access to ISACA's global community of knowledge and the most up-to-date thinking on IT risk management.
- Achievement of a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct.
- IT professionals
- Risk professionals
- Control professionals
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- Compliance professionals
Risk Identification, Assessment, and Evaluation
- Risk Response and Risk Monitoring
- Information Systems Control Design and Implementation
- Control Monitoring and Maintenance
- Review and Practice Test