Loading Course Schedule...
The CISM is one of the hottest security certifications and is the standard for security managers. This challenging exam is only given twice a year in June and December. As more organizations lock down and secure their organizations, look for the emphasis to move even more toward CISM certified individuals. This course is designed to prepare students for the CISM certification. It guides students through each of the five domains which include an in-depth coverage of the five domains required to pass the CISM exam.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Information security governance
- Information risk management
- Information security program development
- Information security program management
- Incident management and response