This course will provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to begin the process of preparing for the CISSP exam. The class will cover the ten domains specified by (ISC)² CISSP CBK
Students should meet the necessary minimum experience (as specified by ISC²) of five years of direct full-time security professional work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the (ISC)² CISSP CBK. Students should also be seriously committed to the time and effort required beyond this course necessary to prepare for and take the CISSP exam.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for security personnel that desire the CISSP credential and are need to be introduced to the material that ISC² requires competency in to obtain the certification.
- Administration, pre-test and course objectives
- Information Security and Risk Management
- Access Control
- Physical (Environmental) Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Application Security
- Operations Security
- Legal, Regulations, Compliance and Investigations