Loading Course Schedule...
This Certified Mobile Asset Manager (CMAM) on-demand training course is accredited by APMG and IAITAM and available through GoGoTraining. Completing this course fully qualifies you to sit for the Certified Mobile Asset Manager (CMAM) examination given by IAITAM. This IAITAM Certified Mobile Asset Management (“CMAM”) course prepares you and your organization for the management of mobile devices. You will learn how to manage personnel, policies, and processes, the key elements in organizational IT management. This course encompasses both organizational owned assets as well as BYOD (employee owned). As with IAITAM courses, this course includes the IAITAM Best Practice Library as its foundation and encompasses financial viability, risk mitigation, policy enforcement, and lifecycle management of mobile assets.
Although no experience is required for this course, the materials encompass the concepts that address the needs of the mobile IT Asset Manager.
Although no experience is required for this course, the materials encompass the concepts that address the needs of the mobile IT Asset Manager. Topics are presented in this course for both direct application and as a means of discussion for those persons who will implement, manage and direct mobile asset initiatives for their organizations.
- Certified Mobile Asset Manager (CMAM) - Course Introduction
- IT Asset Management (ITAM) Profession Introduction
- Communication Assessment Exercise Discussion
- Advocating for your IT Asset Management Program
- Introduction to and Scope of Mobility
- Mobility Impact on ITAM
- ITAM Program and Mobility Roles and Responsibilities Part 1
- ITAM Program and Mobility Roles and Responsibilities Part 2
- ITAM Program and Mobility Roles and Responsibilities Part 3
- Mobility Self-Assessment Review
- Asset Types and Acquisition
- Mobile Asset Management (MAM) Policies and Management
- US Legislation and Security
- People Management