Loading Course Schedule...
Led by our expert Agile trainers, this virtual, online leadership experience delivers the quality you’ve come to expect from the convenience of your desktop or laptop. This live, online class is designed to help software development professionals and teams be more effective when implementing Scrum and other Agile software development methodologies. It is intended for professional software developers who are on a Scrum team and want to understand how Scrum and Agile engineering practices are applied and how they affect their role in the team. You will learn how to create and maintain high-quality systems through industry standard practices such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and common software design patterns. Learning Objectives of the Agile Engineering class also fulﬁll the 3-day Technical Class requirements for the Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Developer(CSD) credential. Combined with attendance to a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) class and passing the CSM test those completing the Agile Engineering class qualify for the CSD credential.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Software Developers/Architects and Software Development Managers.
- Develop the correct technique for continuously integrating your newly developed code into your existing code base
- Apply Agile and Scrum principles and best practices to form the best mix for your team’s success
- Learn the different approach to Agile architecture and design that supports a more incremental and emergent project
- Transform your development processes to reﬂect the most efﬁcient approach given your organization’s constraints
- Learn how to adopt Agile practices effectively within the context of your existing software development framework
- Utilize refactoring to ensure a longer lifespan of your software
- Discover how continuous, incremental improvement will allow your team to continue growing long after the conclusion of the class