Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO) is an in-depth, two-day immersion into the world of Scrum and the role of a professional Product Owner. The class provides a deep dive into Product Strategy. From customer discovery and development to business models and competitive analysis, this class explores the role of the Product Owner and how they help launch new teams, work with their stakeholders on planning and forecasting and work with multiple teams on their backlogs. Filled with real-world examples from the Braintrust Consulting Group and attendees’ experiences, you’ll leave this class with practical tools and techniques that can be implemented immediately at your workplace. Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. CSP®-POs have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Current Advanced Certified Product Owner (A-CSPO®) certification with Scrum Alliance. At least two years of work experience as a Product Owner in the last five years. (In order to validate work experience, it must be entered on candidate’s Scrum Alliance profile in Scrum Experience section where it is noted that this is required for Path to CSP applications.)
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This program is designed for practicing Product Owners who have completed CSPO®– and A-CSPO®. Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
- Understand how to champion my product, so that I can be effective as a Product Owner.
- Learn how to work with Stakeholders, so that I can facilitate better conversations with them.
- Understand the building blocks of a successful team, so that I can launch effective Scrum teams.
- Learn how to work with multiple teams, so that I can seamlessly work with multiple teams on the same product.
- Learn how to deliver training, so that I can help grow the knowledge about Product Ownership in my organization.
- Identify Product Strategy, so that I can focus on market-driven practices.
- Learn techniques of planning and forecasting, so that I can learn when and what to best release.
- Focus on Product Economics, so that I learn ways to determine product profitability.
- Learn ways to focus on customer discovery and development, so that I can deliver the product my customer needs.
- Explore techniques to manage my product backlog, so I can focus on delivering the highest value first.