Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) is an in-depth, two-day immersion into the world of Scrum and the role of a professional ScrumMaster. The class provides a deep dive into Lean Thinking, visual facilitation techniques, remote teams, and more as we examine the relationship of the ScrumMaster to the Product Owner, the Team and the Organization. Filled with real-world examples from the attendees’ experiences, you’ll leave this class with practical tools and techniques that can be implemented immediately at your workplace. Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. CSP®-SMs have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Current Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM®) certification with Scrum Alliance. At least two years of work experience in a ScrumMaster role in the last five years.In order to validate work experience, it must be entered on candidate’s Scrum Alliance profile in Scrum Experience section where it is noted that this is required for Path to CSP applications.) Day-to-day involvement with at least one Scrum Team and a mandate to work with the broader
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This program is designed for practicing ScrumMasters who have completed CSM®– and A-CSM®. Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
- Explain Lean Values and Principles, so that I can better appreciate the roots of Scrum.
- Explore facilitation, so that I can fine-tune my facilitation skills.
- Learn how to create the coaching container, so that I can improve the quality of my coaching.
- Practice developing and delivering training, so that I can provide an engaging experience.
- Investigate team dynamics, so that I can help my Team be as effective as possible.
- Understand the building blocks of a successful team, so that I can launch effective Scrum Teams.
- Explore how to support my Development Team, so that they can deliver value
- Learn how to help my Product Owner, so that they can delight the customer.
- Investigate techniques for organizational change and development, so that I can help my organization transform.
- Learn ways to take Scrum beyond a single team, so that we can focus organizational agility.
- Explore how I am living the Scrum values, so that I can improve my ScrumMaster skills.