Instructor: V. Lee Henson CST. This workshop promises to be like no other you have ever attended.
- While this class is based on the Scrum Framework and Agile Concepts, the teachings are not bound or limited to theory. We dig deep in class and help people solve pressing problems and issues they are facing.
- If your only goal for taking the class is to pass the test, this class is not for you. While my class average test score sits near the very top of all trainers, this is not our primary goal.
- Scrum is not all about software anymore, nor is it an all or nothing prospect. This class will point out real world examples of how well known organizations from startup to enterprise have adopted Scrum and witnessed dramatic incremental improvements
There are no prerequisites for starting this Agile Scrum Master certification course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This workshop is perfect and recommended to all levels and roles including Managers, Designers, Developers, Testers, Analysts, Executives, Project Managers, IT Professionals, or any role attempting to implement Scrum
- Welcome & Agenda
- The Agile Mindset
- Agile Soft Skills
- Roles & Accountabilities
- The ScrumMaster Role
- Importance of Limiting WIP
- Day 1 Close & Homework
- Scrum Execution
- Scrum Ceremonies, Estimating, & Forecasting
- Product Backlog Design
- Course Closure