Loading Course Schedule...
Project managers are the original change agents. Projects are usually a result of some change either in the business environment, technology, or government. In this workshop we'll discuss business changes and their impact on projects and the project manager's role in managing changes. Learn the key elements to a successful change and assessing your organization’s capacity for change
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Managers, Directors and Project Managers.
- Overview of Change
- Your organization’s capacity for change
- The Spiral of Death with respect to changes
- The CMMI® change management philosophy
- Types of change and the projects required to implement them
- The seven steps to successful change management
- Leading the change
- Creating a shared need
- Shaping a vision
- Mobilizing commitment
- Monitoring progress
- Finishing the job
- Anchoring the change