This course provides the concepts and skills to configure, customize, and maintain ChangeMan ZMF utilities and reports.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for those who will perform advanced administration and customization of ChangeMan ZMF, including system administrators, developers, and corporate auditors.
- High-Level Language Exits; setting up and implementing the HLLX capability for package create, package update, and build
- Assembler Exits; customizing assembler code
- Individual batch utilities and related JCL and control cards
- Customized database reporting
- Customization of remote site processing (package Promotion, Installation and Backout)
- Project planning and steps for maintenance between product changes and release upgrades
- Best practices for testing ChangeMan ZMF (CMN on CMN)