Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration (CCEAA) is a 3-day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be deploying and administering advanced Packaged Contact Center Enterprise functionality.
The knowledge and skills that students are expected to have before attending this course are:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and voice gateways.
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise architecture and operation.
- Cisco CLFNDU
- Cisco CLCOR
- Cisco CCEF
- Cisco CCEA
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for system engineers and customers who will be deploying and administering advanced Packaged Contact Center Enterprise functionality
- PCCE Review
- Introducing Bulk Import Tools
- Configuring Advanced Scripting and CCE Data Exchange
- CUCM Initiated Call Flows
- Using Gadgets to Customize the Finesse Desktop
- Implementing Mobile Agent
- Implementing Post Call Survey