Video Infrastructure Implementation replaces the Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions (VTVS2) course to help students prepare for the Cisco TelePresence Video Specialist certification. This course is designed to teach technicians to install/configure, operate and maintain core visual communication components for both premise and cloud-based video and TelePresence solutions. Cisco video/UC infrastructure including Expressway (or VCS), Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), TelePresence Server, Conductor and TMS will be configured to work in premise based solutions as well as with Cisco Spark and Cisco WebEx cloud solutions. This course assists the student in preparing for the Cisco TelePresence Video Specialist certification.
Before taking this course, you should have working knowledge of basic IP networking and knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for: network video operators and administrators, voice / UC / collaboration / communications engineers, collaboration tools engineers, and collaboration sales / systems engineers.
- Advanced Cisco Expressway Features
- Advanced Cisco Meeting Server Features
- Cisco Collaboration Meeting Room Solutions with Cisco TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) Solution
- Cisco Cloud Solutions - WebEx and Spark
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server (Optional Module)