|These courses are scheduled to run from our online virtual classroom. With additional students, we can confirm these courses to run in a physical classroom near you. Please contact your Account Manager for details.|
|These courses are scheduled to run in a physical classroom at the indicated location.|
|These courses are Guaranteed to Run.|
CISSP Exam Preparation Boot Camp
Students in this 5-day course will come away with a thorough understanding of IT Security through the perspective of ISC2 and the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), and will be prepared to take the CISSP exam.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Professionals seeking comprehensive knowledge of security and/or CISSP certification:
Security Systems Engineer
Chief Information Security Officer
Director of Security
- Information Security and Risk Management
- Access Control Domain Objectives
- Cryptography Objectives
- Physical Security Objectives
- Security Architecture and Design Objectives
- Law, Investigation and Ethics Objectives
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Business Continuity Objectives
- Software Development Security
- Operations Security
There are no prerequisites to attend the seminar.
Participants that plan to take the CISSP exam must meet mandatory experience requirements. 5 years of experience in 2 of the 10 domains.
Those without necessary experience can take Associate of ISC2
Last Update: May 23, 2015