This program will help your team progress along the road to building cloud-native apps. It is intended for software architects and engineers. It gives them a practical level of experience, achieved through a combination of about 50% lecture, 50% demo work with student’s participation
Familiarity with software development. Be able to navigate the Linux command line Knowledge of a programming language.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Software Architects and Developers.
- Microservices as an approach to the software development process
- Reliability, scalability, and resilience (12-factor app architectures)
- CI/CD with Jenkins, Maven, Git, or similar components
- Containerization such as Docker and Kubernetes
- PAAS such as Cloud Foundry or OpenShift
- The pervasive use of AI