Cloudera University's four-day administrator training course for Apache Hadoop provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster. From installation and configuration through load balancing and tuning, Cloudera's training course is the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop administrators.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is best suited to systems administrators and IT managers who have basic Linux experience. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
- The Case for Apache Hadoop
- Getting Data into HDFS
- YARN and MapReduce
- Planning Your Hadoop Cluster
- Hadoop Installation and Initial Configuration
- Installing and Configuring Hive, Impala and Pig
- Hadoop Clients
- Cloudera Manager
- Advanced Cluster Configuration
- Hadoop Security
- Managing and Scheduling Jobs
- Cluster Maintenance
- Cluster Monitoring and Troubleshooting