Understand How Apache Hadoop Fits into Your Infrastructure - Cloudera, the leader in Apache Hadoop-based software and services, offers intensive Hadoop training that arms you with the knowledge and skills to take full advantage of this powerful open source technology.To fully understand the impact Apache Hadoop has on your organization's infrastructure, it is critical to understand its business benefits, required resources and potential uses. Cloudera, the leader in Apache Hadoop-based software and services, offers a one-day course that unveils Apache Hadoop, giving decision makers a thorough understanding of what the technology is and how it would impact their organizations. Learn how to use the technology for a competitive advantage, cost and time savings and solving data problems.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/ Lecture & Labs
The course is appropriate for IT managers, architects or anyone who wants to understand the big picture of what Apache Hadoop brings to the enterprise. All levels of technology knowledge are welcome.
- Why Apache Hadoop? Use cases and case studies
- Understanding the Apache Hadoop Platform: Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Apache HBase, Apache Sqoop, Apache Flume, Hue and Cloudera's Distribution including Apache Hadoop (CDH)
- The big picture: How Apache Hadoop fits into your architecture
- Managing an Apache Hadoop cluster: What resources are required? How does it scale?
- Understanding the Apache open-source model and Cloudera's role