Loading Course Schedule...
In this three-day course, you will learn how Citrix SD-WAN can simplify branch networking for your organization. You’ll walk away understanding how to configure and manage SD-WAN, including the SD-WAN architecture, deployment options, provisioning, and how to use Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator in your environment. Additional topics include branch office deployment, SD-WAN monitoring, reporting, and diagnostics.
Before taking this course, students should have:
- Understanding of different computer networks such as LAN and WAN
- Familiarity with data-carrying techniques, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Metro Ethernet, and VPN tunneling
- Understanding of techniques for increasing data transfer efficiencies / WAN optimization
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for IT Professionals working with Citrix SD-WAN, with little or no previous SD-WAN experience. Potential students include networking administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix SD-WAN.
- Citrix SD-WAN Overview
- Citrix SD-WAN Architecture
- Citrix SD-WAN Deployment
- Citrix SD-WAN Deployment Modes
- Citrix SD-WAN Configuration
- Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator
- Citrix SD-WAN Administration