Coaching, as a skill, is critical as technology changes, people change, jobs and standards ofperformance increase. Dealing with different learning styles and different readiness levels arepart of the challenge of leadership. While being a role model is essential, there are also somespecific steps that increase the effectiveness of feedback and coaching. This course deals withspecific processes and provides "hands-on" practice in several coaching situations.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those responsible for team or employee performance.
- Increase your confidence to address performance issues
- Reduce the stress attached to confronting performance problems
- Help your people grow and be successful
- Read learner readiness levels and adjust the coaching process
- Understanding learning styles and how they affect coaching
- Transfer skills and knowledge to new employees
- Understanding the role of the coach
- Understanding the factors that influence performance
- Dealing with different learning styles
- On the job training techniques
- Listening skills
- Feedback skills
- Coaching, planning and delivery of feedback