Loading Course Schedule...
This workshop is very interactive and dynamic. Games, role-playing and case studies are built in to develop the participant's skills quickly. The handbook is user friendly and it is a great tool for personal review.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for managers, team leaders, project managers, and supervisors.
- Understand the Coach's roles and responsibilities
- Learn how to provide effective feedback
- Develop better interactive skills
- Understand the Coaching Model
- Coaching in a work environment
- Characteristics of successful coaches
- Coach's roles and responsibilities
- Effective coaching communication
- Active listening
- The art of questioning
- Providing feedback
- Setting SMART goals
- The Coaching Model
- Impact on employees
- Motivational factors
- Recognizing behaviours
- Adjusting leadership style
- Developing trust and respect
- Pitfalls to avoid
- 10 tips to remember
- Action plan