Loading Course Schedule...
Course participants will get to Know facts and terms relating to the five Principles of COBIT 5.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
Business Management, Chief Executives, IT /IS Auditors, Internal Auditors, Information Security and IT Practitioners; Consultants, IT/IS Management looking to gain an insight into the Enterprise Governance of IT and looking to be certified as a COBIT Implementer or Assessor.
- The COBIT 5 Principles
- The names and descriptions of the seven categories of Enablers that influence how the governance and management of IT works
- The Process Reference Model Governance Domain, specifically, the name of the five processes in the Governance Domain
- The generic enabler model and Principles
- The COBIT 5 Enablers
- An Introduction to COBIT 5 Implementation
- Process Capability Model (The Process Assessment Model) - PAM