Front-End Web & Mobile Development
Comprehensive Angular 2
Let us know if you would like a date for this course added to our schedule
Comprehensive Angular teaches students the skills and best practices they need to design, build, test, and deploy applications that provide rich end-user experiences similar to a desktop application while still offering the ease of deployment of a web application.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those wanting to learn how to build an application from scratch using Angular 5.
- Understanding Angular Versions
- Upgrading to Angular 5 from Angular 2 or Angular 4
- TypeScript and ECMAScript 6 (ES6) Fundamentals
- Services & Dependency Injection
- Model-driven Forms (Reactive Forms)
- Communicating with the Server using the HttpClient Service
- Advanced Dependency Injection
- Creating, Building, and Deploying an Angular Application
- Upgrade Strategies from AngularJS