Loading Course Schedule...
This course will show the students the fundamentals of UNIX from a hands-on Linux perspective.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This class is designed for students who have an interest in working and using the Linux environment.
- Navigating Linux file commands.
- Navigation Linux directory manipulation and Linux directories.
- Bourne Shell Programming
- An Introduction to the PERL programming language
- Linux Power Tools - sort, grep, sed and awk
- Linux Batch commands - cron and at.