CASP+ is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification covering technical skills in security architecture and senior security engineering in traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments, governance, risk, and compliance skills, assessing an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness, and leading technical teams to implement enterprise-wide cybersecurity solutions
Attendees should have a foundational knowledge of information security.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for individuals seeking the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification (Exam CAS-002); IT professionals with a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT administration and at least five years of hands-on security in an enterprise environment.
- Managing Risk
- Integrating Computing, Communications, and Business Disciplines
- Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
- Integrating Advanced Authentication and Authorization Techniques
- Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
- Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
- Implementing security Controls for Enterprise Storage
- Analyzing and Implementing Network Security
- Implementing Security Controls for Applications
- Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications in a Secure Enterprise Architecture
- Conducting Vulnerability Assessments
- Responding to and Recovering from Incidents