The CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007) course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career. It also addresses the content described in the exam objectives for the CompTIA Network+ certification. If you are pursuing a CompTIA technical certification path, obtaining the CompTIA A+ certification is an excellent first step to take before preparing for the CompTIA Network+ examination. The CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007) course can benefit you in several ways:
- If you are preparing for any type of network-related career, it provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be successful.
- It contains information and procedures that can help you if your job duties include network troubleshooting, installation, or maintenance.
- It can assist you in preparing for the CompTIA Network+ examination (Exam N10-007).
To ensure your success in this course, you will need basic Windows end-user computer skills. To meet this prerequisite, you can take the Using Microsoft Windows 10 course (PT9854), or you should have equivalent experience
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration, or who wish to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification (Exam N10-007). A typical student taking the CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007) course should have a minimum of nine months of professional computer support experience as a PC or help desk technician. Networking experience is helpful but not mandatory; A+ certification or equivalent skills and knowledge is helpful but not mandatory.
- Network Theory
- Bounded Network Media
- Unbounded Network Media
- Network Implementations
- TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- Routing and Switching
- TCP/IP Implementation
- Network Security Analysis
- Network Security Implementation
- WAN Infrastructure
- Cloud and Virtualization Techniques
- Remote Networking
- Network Management
- Troubleshooting Network Issues