Configuring Cisco Catalyst 9800 and Intro to WIFI6 is a course designed to help students understand how the Catalyst 9800 Series wireless controllers combine the best of RF excellence with IOS XE benefits. This course begins with a description of the Cisco Catalyst 9800 and its benefits while introducing the learner to WIFI6. The configuration, migration, and troubleshooting will also be covered in this instructor-led course.
The knowledge and skills that the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Understanding of Wi-Fi technologies (CCNA level)
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Partners and customers interested in the Catalyst 9800 wireless controller.
- Course Introduction
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controller Appliances
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 use in Private and Public Cloud Environments
- What is Wi-Fi 6 and Why do we need it?
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Embedded Controller for SDA
- High Availability
- Software Updates
- Programmability and Telemetry
- Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controller Configuration Model
- Wireless Basic Setup
- Wireless Advanced
- Labs Outline