This course is designed to improve the effectiveness of new or seasoned managers as they use criticism and discipline to handle issues in their organization. The course utilizes lecture and role-playing to accomplish its goals.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is designed for supervisors and managers of all levels.
- Learn effective constructive feedback/criticism techniques and apply these to at least one employee situation
- Be able to describe the progressive discipline process
- Learn how to develop and apply a corrective action (performance improvement) plan
- Components of Effective Performance Management
- Small Group Exercise
- Giving Feedback and Constructive Criticism
- Disciplinary Process
- Corrective Action Plans
- Feedback Applications-Case Scenarios