- Prior to the first day of class please confirm that you can access the virtual classroom by running https://zoom.us/test.
- If possible, please access the meeting directly from your PC to the internet, and not through VPN or any other remote terminal software. It is strongly advisable to run your test from the exact same network location that you will be taking your virtual training with ProTech.
- During your test session ensure that you have working audio equipment. It is preferred that you use headset with microphone to run your test and during training. Also, if possible, use two monitors; one for the instructor presentation and one for the lab.
- For more information about Zoom meetings, as well as configuring additional audio and video settings, click on this link: https://support.zoom.us
If you have difficulty completing the setup please leave us a voice mail or send us an email using the following contact info:
(800) 373-9188 (x299)
- Depending on your arrangements, you will be receiving a package that will include a hard copy of the course materials, or an email with the link to retrieve your digital materials. Please watch for them.
- If you are taking the class from a remote location (not your house or office), please plan to have access to this email from that location or take a printout of it with you.
- If you have questions about the course, or your participation, please contact your ProTech Account Manager.
Thank you for your confidence in ProTech Training!