Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides instruction and hands-on practice in administration and customization options of the distributed systems Control-M solution. Control-M is a monitoring and management tool for the enterprise batch-scheduling environment. It allows users to manage job processing across all distributed systems platforms supported by instances of Control-M/Server and Control-M/Agent.
Before taking this course, students should take Control-M 20.x: Fundamentals Using (WBT), and Control-M 20.x: Fundamentals Operating (ILT).
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Administrators, and Consultants.
- Architecture and Components
- Job Life Cycle and New Day
- Configuring Control M/Server
- Configuring Control M/Enterprise Manager
- Starting, Stopping, and Checking Status
- Enterprise Manager Security and Auditing
- Control-M/Agent Security
- Remote Hosts and Application Plug-Ins
- System Resource Management
- Database Backup and Management
- High Availability
- Upgrading and Troubleshooting Control-M