This workshop is designed to enhance your basic report writing skills and move you into creating more complex reports. Time will be spent walking you through the tips and tricks of advanced report writing along with a good amount of hands on practice. In addition, you will cover professional design, techniques, sub-reporting and advanced formulas. This course incorporates a number of hands on exercises that reinforce the learning process.
Successful completion of either the Designer I Workshop or the Pre-qualification exercise is strongly recommended.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Students should have experience with Crystal Reports.
- Refresher Exercise
- Power Formatting with Multiple Sections
- Using the Running Totals Feature
- Prompting with Parameters
- Using Advanced Formula Features
- Using Sub reporting as a Workaround Solution
- Working with Cross-Tab Reports
- Report Alerts