Certified Security Leadership Officer course is designed for mid and upper-level managers. If you are an engineer, this course will increase your knowledge in the leading information system security teams. Plus, the C)SLO will give you an essential understanding of current security issues, best practices, and technology. With this knowledge you will then be prepared to manage the security component of an information technology project. As a Security Leadership Officer, you will be the bridge between cybersecurity and business operations.
12 months professional experience in IT or 12 months professional experience in systems. management
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for: C – Level Managers, IT Managers, Cyber Security Personnel, Engineers, Information Systems Owners, Information Security Officers, CISSP Students, and ISO’s.
- Leading Security Management
- Leading Risk Management
- Understanding Identity and Access Management
- Understanding Operations Security
- Understanding Encryption Capabilities
- Understanding Data Security
- Understanding Network Security
- Understanding Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Incident Handling