Secure Web Application Engineers work to design information systems that are secure on the web. Organizations and governments fall victim to internet-based attacks every day. In many cases, web attacks could be thwarted but hackers, organized criminal gangs, and foreign agents are able to exploit weaknesses in web applications. The Secure Web programmer knows how to identify, mitigate and defend against all attacks through designing and building systems that are resistant to failure. With this course you will learn how to develop web applications that aren’t subject to common vulnerabilities, and how to test and validate that their applications are secure, reliable and resistant to attack.
- 24 months experience in software technologies and security
- Sound knowledge of networking
- At least one coding language
- Linux understanding
- Open shell
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Coders, Web Application Engineers, IS Managers, Application Engineers, Developers, and Programmers.
- Web Application Security
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle.
- Risk Management
- Threat Modeling
- Secure Architecture Design and Analysis
- Application Mapping
- Application Attacks
- Input Validation and Data Sanitization
- Securing Web Applications
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Code Review and Security Testing
- Secure Back-End Components
- AJAX Security
- Mobile Security
- Content Management Systems Security